Spring and Summer Classes 2018
May 15, 22, 29, June5, 12, 19, 26 9:30am-12pm $140.00 Instructor: Cheryl Hayes Twelve Block Sampler Instruction begins with basic cutting, and includes tips for perfect block and quilt construction. Specialty piecing techniques include curved, foundation and two types of machine applique. Beginner or Accomplished quilter, this class has something for everyone!
July 10, 17, 24 9:30am-12pm $60.00 Instructor: Cheryl Hayes Log Cabin Surprise Take the simple and humble Log Cabin Block, and make it FUN! If you like a challenge and love playing with color, come join us in this class…Or… if you would like assistance with color choices, you will have it!
August 7 9:30am-12pm *Lunch Break* 1pm-4pm. $100.00 Instructor: Cheryl Hayes Free Motion Machine Quilting Join Cheryl for a full day of hands -on machine quilting in a supportive environment. Bring a bagged lunch or pop out for a quick lunch at a nearby restaurant.
Row by Row Rules
· Visit any participating RxR quilt shop to pick up your free RxR Sew Musical themed row pattern. One pattern per person.
· Each shop creates a pattern, then gives it away for one row in a row quilt.
· Collect as many rows as you can, then mix and match your rows to create a fun and unique quilt.
· Have fun traveling, shopping and collecting as many different patterns as you like during the RxR collecting period, June 21–September 4, 2018.
· Have more fun making the rows and designing a quilt. Visit other participating shops all over the US, Canada and Europe to add rows to your quilt if you wish.
· Be the first person to bring a finished (quilted, bound, labeled) quilt using at least 8 different rows from 8 different participating stores into a participating quilt shop and receive a bundle of 25 beautiful fat quarters.
· Rowers may include The 9th Row and RxR Junior designs in a RxR quilt, but they may not be counted as one of the 8 rows needed to win a prize.
· Include their row in your quilt and receive a bonus prize! Limit one prize per person